Thursday, May 5, 2011

My 2nd Chance...

Lots of things have been happening lately that can't ignore.

One of the most important things is seeing one of my best friends in a hospital bed on life support.  That is not how I remember him, but I would lie to say that image doesn't pop in here and there.

He passed away from heart complications at 29.  

Now I've been getting nagged by my mom to take better care of myself.

Yeah I'm 5'9" and I weigh 250 pounds.  But I used to wrestle, I used to play football, I'm OK right? USED TO seems to be a recurring theme in my life.  I used to be thin. I used to be active.  I used to feel good.  

So my mom finally got tired of complaining and offered to put me in Lindora again.  I agreed because it worked the first time. 

This time though, I didn't get the same information about my health that I did the time before.....


No comments:

Post a Comment